Connecting the Dots in an Unconnected World

Friday, January 15, 2010

32 Years

January 15, 1978 the Seminole Heights Baptist Church of Tampa, Florida ordained me to the Gospel Ministry. The confidence that they exhibited in me that day has always humbled me.

These 32 years have been filled with wonderful blessing from God. I have served 6 churches that geographically range across the United States. I have been honored to preach in 37 states and several foreign countries. God has honored the preaching of His word to see thousands come to Christ during these wonderful years. I have been privileged to serve our Southern Baptist Convention in many places of leadership far beyond my ability.

I am in awe of the mercy of God that has been given to me. I am grateful for God's grace that can take a nobody and use him in His service.

Attempting to connect the dots…

Wayne
Romans 1:16

Quotable:
1 Cor 9:16
16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
~ Paul the Apostle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website hit counter
website hit counters