Connecting the Dots in an Unconnected World

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

WHO?

I awoke this morning with this thought, Who can I win to Jesus today?

What a wonderful challenge, Who can I win to Jesus today? There are people everywhere that need the Lord. The real question of soul winning is not are their people that need Jesus? But rather, Who can I win to Jesus? Again, there are lost people everywhere.

What a wonderful discipline, Who can I win to Jesus? Recognize the daily responsibility. Enjoy the daily opportunity. Rejoice in the daily privilege. God desires to use you to win someone to Jesus today.

What a decisive privilege, Who can I win to Jesus today? God has chosen you (and me) to be be the instrument that He uses to bring the lost to Christ. Soul Winning is my responsibility and yours. It is a joyous experience to be the instrument that God chooses to use to win a lost person to Christ

Who can I win to Jesus

Attempting to Connect the Dots...

Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website hit counter
website hit counters