Connecting the Dots in an Unconnected World

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dr. David C. Hall

Today, would have been Dr. David C. Hall's birthday. Dr. Hall was my father in law and my pastor for many years. During his pastoral ministry he accomplished more that we have time to recount. He had a quick mind and a wise temperament. He was above all else one of the finest preachers of his generation and led more than 250,000 to Christ in his churches and in revivals. Possibly, his finest investment was in the next generation of preachers. There are more than 100 preachers around our nation who testify that Dr. Hall was their pastor/mentor.

I am grateful for his investment in me and my ministry.

Attempting to Connect the Dots...

Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website hit counter
website hit counters