Connecting the Dots in an Unconnected World

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What Will I Do Today?

This may be one of the most important questions you will ever ask. What Will I Do Today?

First, I will do the best that I can do today. I will give this day my best effort. I will not make excuses or attempt to lay blame for my mistakes. I will give today my all. We do not have equal abilities, however, we have equal opportunity. Determine to make the very best of your opportunities today.

Second, I will use all that I have today. Some would encourage you to lay back. Others encourage you to recognize the need for the future. All that you have is today. Give it your very best effort with all of the resources necessary to accomplish your goal.

Third, I will measure my success not by winning or losing but by the effort I have given. Everybody comes to a day when things don't go well. Everyone will have a few in the loss column. Don't measure the day by the result but by the effort.

Forth, I will be thankful for another day. Ultimately, this is another day. I am grateful that God has given it to me. I will honor Him with my actions today.

Attempting to Connect the Dots...

Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website hit counter
website hit counters