Connecting the Dots in an Unconnected World

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Communication

I confess that I do very little texting (something to do with my fat fingers and little understanding of the current codes). However, my friend Mary Sue Burch shared the following Middle Age Texting Codes with me. It will bring a smile to your face.

ATD -at the doctor
BFF -best friend fell
BTW -bring the wheelchair
BYOT -bring your own teeth
FWIW -forgot where I was
GGPBL -gotta go, pacemaker battery low
GHA -got heartburn again
IMHO -is my hearing aid on
LMDO -laughing my dentures out
OMMR -on my massage recliner
ROFLACGU -rolling on floor laughing and can't get up
TTYL -talk to you louder

I think I will stay with face to face and the phone.

Attempting to connect the dots…





Wayne
Romans 1:16

Quotable:
“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”
~ George Bernard Shaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website hit counter
website hit counters